Method for Introducing a New Competency: Genomics (MINC)
The purpose of this Toolkit is to assist those interested in integrating genomics into practice. The creation of the toolkit was recommended by leaders, just like you, who wanted to apply new scientific discoveries in patient care. Read more about options that could work in your clinical setting too!
Three ways to get started:
- Are you an administrator or educator?
- Choose appropriate button at upper right on page to explore options of how to use the toolkit
- Seeking answers to questions about what’s involved in applying new competencies in practice?
- Click on each of the items to the left to learn more
- Want to go right to the resources?
- Click on Browse Resources
Stories from the Trenches
Cole Edmonson DNP, RN, FACHE, NEA-BC
Chief Nursing Officer, Administration
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
Pamela Edwards EdD, MSN, RN-BC, CNE
Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Education
Duke University Hospital
Durham, North Carolina